The following is a list of entertainment appearing live in the two-state area.
• Barling, Ark. Good Ol’ Boys — Country at 7 p.m. at Barling City Hall, 304 Church St. in Barling.
• Bluegrass, Country & More Show — Various performers for all-ages event at 7 p.m. at the Bluegrass Stage, 809 S. Roland Road in Roland.
• Four Star Band — Classic country from 7-9:30 p.m. at the Fort Smith Senior Activity Center, 2700 Cavanaugh Road.
• Movin’ On — Country and more from 7-10:30 p.m. at La Huerta Mexican Restaurant, 400 Garrison Ave. No cover charge.
• Wingnut — Various styles from 7-10 p.m. at Beef O’Brady’s, 12200 U.S. 71 South. No cover charge.
Friday and Saturday
• Square One — Various styles from 9:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. at Shooters Bar & Grill, 2201 Grand Ave. No cover charge.
• Amazing Opry Staff Band — Country, bluegrass, gospel and blues at 7 p.m. at the Little O’ Opry House, 271 Campbell St. in West Fork.
• Bluegrass Show — Musicians play for an all-ages show from 7-10 p.m. at Brentwood Community Center on U.S. 71 in Brentwood, eight miles south of West Fork.
• Cajun Joe & Country and Gospel Connection — Various styles from 6-10 p.m. at the Jenny Lind Community Building at the Gate 9 cut-off road in Jenny Lind. No cover charge.
• Cliff James Band — Various styles from 7-10 p.m. at Beef O’Brady’s, 12200 U.S. 71 South. No cover charge.
• Gospel Music Barn Show — Gospel at 7 p.m. at the Gospel Music Barn, 2710 W. Cherokee/Oklahoma 64, one mile west of Sallisaw.
• Jesse Dean & Left of Center — Various styles at 7 p.m. at Warren’s Rec Room, 1437 W. Newberry Road, west of I-49, in Alma.
• The Moore Family & Guests — Various styles for a free, all-ages show at 7 p.m. at Music & Moore at Main and Third streets in Mulberry.
• Saturday Night Jamboree — Country, bluegrass and gospel music at 7 p.m. on the Town Square in Poteau. In case of rain, the event moves indoors at the Poteau Senior Citizens Activity Building on South McKenna Street.
• The Timekiller Band — Classic country and dance music from 7-10 p.m. at Showtime Event Center, 303 Commercial St. in Webbers Falls, Okla.