The following is a list of entertainment appearing live in the two-state area.
• Barling, Ark. Good Ol’ Boys — Country at 7 p.m. at Barling City Hall, 304 Church St. in Barling.
• Bluegrass, Country & More Show — Various performers for all-ages event at 7 p.m. at the Bluegrass Stage, 809 S. Roland Road in Roland.
• Four Star Band — Classic country from 7-9:30 p.m. at the Fort Smith Senior Activity Center, 2700 Cavanaugh Road.
• Movin’ On — Country and more from 7-10:30 p.m. at La Huerta Mexican Restaurant, 400 Garrison Ave. No cover charge.
• Wingnut — Various styles from 7-10 p.m. at Beef O’Brady’s, 12200 U.S. 71 South. No cover charge.
Friday and Saturday
• Square One — Various styles from 9:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. at Shooters Bar & Grill, 2201 Grand Ave. No cover charge.
• Amazing Opry Staff Band — Country, bluegrass, gospel and blues at 7 p.m. at the Little O’ Opry House, 271 Campbell St. in West Fork.
• Bluegrass Show — Musicians play for an all-ages show from 7-10 p.m. at Brentwood Community Center on U.S. 71 in Brentwood, eight miles south of West Fork.
• Cajun Joe & Country and Gospel Connection — Various styles from 6-10 p.m. at the Jenny Lind Community Building at the Gate 9 cut-off road in Jenny Lind. No cover charge.
• Cliff James Band — Various styles from 7-10 p.m. at Beef O’Brady’s, 12200 U.S. 71 South. No cover charge.
• Gospel Music Barn Show — Gospel at 7 p.m. at the Gospel Music Barn, 2710 W. Cherokee/Oklahoma 64, one mile west of Sallisaw.
• Jesse Dean & Left of Center — Various styles at 7 p.m. at Warren’s Rec Room, 1437 W. Newberry Road, west of I-49, in Alma.
• The Moore Family & Guests — Various styles for a free, all-ages show at 7 p.m. at Music & Moore at Main and Third streets in Mulberry.
• Saturday Night Jamboree — Country, bluegrass and gospel music at 7 p.m. on the Town Square in Poteau. In case of rain, the event moves indoors at the Poteau Senior Citizens Activity Building on South McKenna Street.
• The Timekiller Band — Classic country and dance music from 7-10 p.m. at Showtime Event Center, 303 Commercial St. in Webbers Falls, Okla.
The Live column is a free service that appears every Thursday. Submissions must contain performer’s name, type of music, time, date, venue name and a street address, and must be in writing and turned into the Wheeler Avenue office by noon on Thursday, one week before publication. Incomplete submissions will not be published. Phone calls will not be accepted. Submissions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.