The following is a list of entertainment appearing live in the two-state area.
• Barling, Ark. Good Ol’ Boys — Country at 7 p.m. at Barling City Hall, 304 Church St. in Barling.
• Bluegrass, Country and More Show — Various performers for all-ages event at 7 p.m. at the Bluegrass Stage, 809 S. Roland Road in Roland.
• Cajun Joe and Country and Gospel Connection — Dance music from 6-9 p.m. at the Fort Smith Senior Activities Center, 2700 Cavanaugh Road.
• Commodores — Various styles at 8 p.m. at Choctaw Casino’s CenterStage Event Center, 3400 Choctaw Road in Pocola. Those attending must be 18 or older.
• Matt Garland and the Shotgun — Various styles from 7-10 p.m. at Beef O’Brady’s, 12200 U.S. 71 South. No cover charge.
• Amazing Opry Staff Band — Country, bluegrass, gospel and blues at 7 p.m. at the Little O’ Opry House, 271 Campbell St. in West Fork.
• Bluegrass Show — Musicians play for an all-ages show from 7-10 p.m. at Brentwood Community Center on U.S. 71 in Brentwood, eight miles south of West Fork.
• Brooke White and the Ritual — Country from 10 p.m. to 1 a.m. on the main stage at Cherokee Casino, 205 Cherokee Blvd. in Roland.
• Goodluck Slim — Blues, rock and soul for an all-ages show from 7-10 p.m. at Landry’s New Orleans Restaurant, 613 Garrison Ave. No cover charge.
• Gospel Music Barn Show — Gospel at 7 p.m. at the Gospel Music Barn, 2710 W. Cherokee/Oklahoma 64, one mile west of Sallisaw.
• Jesse Dean and Left of Center — Various styles at 7 p.m. at Warren’s Rec Room, 1437 W. Newberry Road, west of I-49, in Alma.
• The Moore Family and Guests — Various styles for a free, all-ages show at 7 p.m. at Music & Moore at Main and Third streets in Mulberry.
• Rylee Rene — Various styles from 7-10 p.m. at Beef O’Brady’s, 12200 U.S. 71 South. No cover charge.
• Saturday Night Jamboree — Country, bluegrass and gospel music at 7 p.m. on the Town Square in Poteau. In case of rain, the event moves indoors at the Poteau Senior Citizens Activity Building on South McKenna Street.
• The Timekiller Band — Classic country and dance music from 7-10 p.m. at Showtime Event Center, 303 Commercial St. in Webbers Falls, Okla.
The Live column is a free service that appears every Thursday. Submissions must contain performer’s name, type of music, time, date, venue name and a street address, and must be in writing and turned into the Wheeler Avenue office by noon on Thursday, one week before publication. Incomplete submissions will not be published. Phone calls will not be accepted. Submissions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.