The following is a list of entertainment appearing live in the two-state area.
• Ava Earnhart — Various styles from 7-9:30 p.m. at Beef O'Brady's, 12200 U.S. 71 South. No cover charge.
• Fort Smith Jazz Jam — Various performers play at 6 p.m. at the DoubleTree by Hilton, 700 Rogers Ave.
• The Lawmen Band — Country, gospel and other styles from 7-10 p.m. at the I-40 Music and Dance Hall, 1404 S. Main St., near Oklahoma 64B South in Muldrow. No smoking or alcohol.
• Mountainburg Troubadoors — Various styles at 6 p.m. at the Mountainburg Senior Center, 101 U.S. 71 in Mountainburg. No cover charge.
• Barling, Ark. Good Ol’ Boys — Country at 7 p.m. at Barling City Hall, 304 Church St. in Barling.
• Bluegrass, Country and More Show — Various performers for all-ages event at 7 p.m. at the Bluegrass Stage, 809 S. Roland Road in Roland.
• Vernon Johnson and Pure Country — Country from 6-9 p.m. at the Senior Activities Center, 2700 Cavanaugh Road.
• Gospel Singing Concert — From 6-8 p.m. at Natural Dam Cafe on Arkansas 59 in Natural Dam.
• Pearson Brothers — Various styles from 7-10 p.m. at Beef O'Brady's, 12200 U.S. 71 South. No cover charge.
• Robert Kelsey — Various styles from 8 p.m. to midnight at Ava's at Fianna, 8901 Jenny Lind Road.
• Amazing Opry Staff Band — Country, bluegrass, gospel and blues at 7 p.m. at the Little O’ Opry House, 271 Campbell St. in West Fork.
• Big Bear's Great Southern Gospel Show — All-ages show at 6:30 p.m. at the Barling City Hall, 304 Church St. in Barling.
• Gary Hutchison — Various styles from 7-10 p.m. at Beef O'Brady's, 12200 U.S. 71 South. No cover charge.
• Jenny Lind Jamboree — Various styles from 6:30-9:30 p.m. at the Jenny Lind Community Building on the Gate 9 cut-off at Jenny Lind.
• The Moore Family and Guests — Various styles for a free, all-ages show at 7 p.m. at Music and Moore at Main and Third streets in Mulberry.
• Saturday Night Jamboree — Country, bluegrass and gospel music at 7 p.m. on the Town Square in Poteau. In case of rain, the event moves indoors at the Poteau Senior Citizens Activity Building on South McKenna Street.
• Terri and the Executives — Various styles from 8 p.m. to midnight at Ava's at Fianna, 8901 Jenny Lind Road.
The Live column is a free service that appears every Thursday. Submissions must contain performer’s name, type of music, time, date, venue name and a street address, and must be in writing and turned into the Wheeler Avenue office by noon on Thursday, one week before publication. Incomplete submissions will not be published. Phone calls will not be accepted. Submissions can be emailed to email@example.com.