Several college financial aid deadlines for the upcoming summer and fall semesters are nearing, and Arkansas Tech University-Ozark Campus wants future students – as well as persons considering college – to be aware of them.
Financial Aid Associate Director Justina Buck said, "While some of these deadlines may seem a ways off, it’s always best to file your paperwork as soon as possible – and we can help."
• June 1 – Arkansas Academic Challenge (Lottery) Scholarship;
• June 13 – Arkansas Tech-Ozark summer aid;
• June 15 – Arkansas Tech-Ozark scholarships;
• June 15 – Returning Crawford, Franklin and Sebastian counties Single Parent Scholarship;
• June 30 – Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for fall (priority deadline-applications can be accepted after, but it is highly recommended to complete information by June 30);
• July 15 – Johnson County Single Parent Scholarship;
• Aug. 6 – New Crawford, Franklin and Sebastian counties Single Parent Scholarship;
• Aug. 15 – Logan and Pope counties Single Parent Scholarship.
Arkansas Tech-Ozark classes for the first summer session begin Monday, June 3; classes for the second summer session begin Monday, July 8. The fall semester begins Wednesday, Aug. 28.
For more information, visit www.atu.edu/ozark/financialaid, or call the Office of Financial Aid at (479) 667-3111.