For children entering kindergarten in the 2019-2020 school year, kindergarten registration dates have been announced for area school districts.
Students entering kindergarten August 2019, who reside in the attendance areas of Scranton School District, County Line School District and Paris School District will need to register their child on the following dates:
• Scranton School District —April 12 during regular school hours.
• County Line School District- Kindergarten registration is ongoing until May 24 during regular school hours.
• Paris School District- April 25-26 from 8:30 a.m.-11:30 am.
You will need to provide the following to register your child:
Student must attend registration
2. The student’s original birth certificate.
3. Current immunization/shot record.
4. Student’s social security card.
5. Proof of residence (rental agreement; mortgage deed; electric bill; P.O. Box verification; etc.).
6. Proof of guardianship if other than parents are listed on birth certificate (if court mandated and/or if student does not live with both natural parents; foster/adoption agreement).
All students entering kindergarten for the 2019-20 school year must be 5 years old on or before August 1, 2019.
For more information, contact Scranton School District, 833- 938-7121; County Line School District, 479-635-2222; Paris School District, 844-963-3243.